Silence your head, kill your thoughts or they will end you.

domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Express In Words

Right now anything makes sense more than this The leaves on our trees have lost their color I don't feel the need for life anymore All I feel is emptiness inside a tunnel of never ending sorrow You should have never walked inside my house Now, I cant keep you out Your spirits haunt me down I keep feeling like I need to keep you away And I just don't know how to make you stay You're such an important piece of my puzzle All I want is to forget you ever happened And forget about this pain you caused me I cant understand you but I cant stop loving you Someday when It all ends, I hope all I feel is sanity I'm afraid of that , feeling okay cause I've felt bad for so long, maybe I don't know how it feels, to feel safe

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Dark, but good... :)