Silence your head, kill your thoughts or they will end you.

miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

When And Why?

Today equals no progress When will my burdens disappear? Or when will you make them less heavy? Ok is wednesday, friday and maybe sunday It comes and goes Peace of mind is what I long for The sky has lost Its color blue Its now red Why does It hurt when I know Its for the best? or do I rejoice in my sufferings? I push away the clouds of rain, and when they're gone I cry for them to come back again Maybe I was born to hate, To want the things I cannot change Why dont I try hard enough for what I want? Instead I settle for what I dont I live this life feeling like i want to die But at the same time afraid of death I picked up a Bible today A sign that i still got faith Even when I thought I've lost it all And a voice tells me that It wont help But I cant seem to take my hands off of It.