Silence your head, kill your thoughts or they will end you.

miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My story

I wrote this a long time ago, in difficult times that still remain Why am I so afraid of living my life in your way? why do I get scared of the things I don't get? I've always wanted a story of love, hope and friendship Yet I live my life in regret of Everything that was a mistake And i'm still waiting for the book to fill its pages Stranded in this piece of self, I want to live my life for you So would you please make me understand? I don't want to be myself I wished for something different yet I always see the same As time goes by, I see It as a my shame The story I never go slipping away But I don't want to be this way Stranded in this piece of self, living in the shadow of the past itself I don't wanna be myself Come, change me , create me all over again, and tell me is my story really there? would you paint it for me or is it too late? Hope Is Holding my skirt, hang on.. I still believe my story is Real

No hay comentarios: