Silence your head, kill your thoughts or they will end you.

miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Deeper

Deeper than the mountains Deeper than the seas Is this Hole that embraces my soul Stronger than a tower Bigger than the worl Is the faith I see in You Anxious to get out, but eager to come in Always trying to find a place in between A place so safe, but wait thats not the way! I see a mass of bliss coming towards me Sensing my veins and feeling them near what is this? but wait thats not the way, get away! Peace fills me now, sensing your every breath coming closer each day This is the way.. when I feel you near, and everything else disappears This is the way, the journey i should inhale Show me the way, so I wont mistake the path you granted upon my will Show me once again, I've been blinded to your ways, Shadows fill the space and I cant see your face Hold this feeling so strong, grab it and all your senses will drown To it, the feeling were I get lost in you.

No hay comentarios: