Silence your head, kill your thoughts or they will end you.

lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Wishes

Time passes and i look away at the life I should of lived Age is not my friend and will always remind me Its too late I stand in the shadow of others living their dreams And I hate myself for not trying hard enough I feel like I'm not good enough Everytime I try , I feel like I'm wasting precious time But I also feel alive in this time wasted I hope someday I could brainwash myself So I would forget the day I realized I wanted to try Since that day I've never been more unhappy I gave up on the idea that you would take care of this dream I havent given up on you yet because I'm scared Im afraid of you

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

WOOOOOW
Me encanta!!
Love it!!!
:)

Macrojeva dijo...

It sounds like u read my own thoughts... U rocks!